We are now dealing with the ObaBubba--an unholy creature composed of two of the most pathological personalities ever to occupy the White House.
They have concocted a THIRD WAY story around the Sestak affair that is literally incredible. All this seems like deja vu all over again.
Here is what we now know:
- Somebody offered Sestak something. This is admitted.
- The offer was a clear quid pro quo; IF you do this, THEN we will give you this. This is admitted.
- Sestak is a Congressman with senatorial aspirations.
- Sestak refused the offer, choosing to continue his senate campaign.
- Sestak made the covert offer public.
- At points in time, the Obami DENIED the allegation.
- At points in time, Sestak reaffirmed the allegation.
- For months, the Obami stonewalled the story, paying a political price in the process.
- Administration lawyers have reviewed the matter; nothing to see here, move on.
- Yet, in certain circumstances, the Obami admit their actions could be highly ILLEGAL.
- Bill Clinton, who could have come forward months ago to dispel the controversy, NOW is a player.
- Sestak is now making statements that cannot be squared with his previous recorded remarks.
- Eric Holder has been asked, and refused, to appoint a special prosecutor.
Here is why anyone with a brain has to be suspicious...or beyond...about this story:
- SOMEBODY made this offer. It seems totally beyond credibility that the Obami would choose...and he would accept...Bill Clinton as their water-boy.
- Bubba Clinton could...at any point in time...put the kibosh on this controversy. Who could stop him?
- This week is the first iteration of Bubba's name in this story (near as I can tell).
- Any competent lawyer could evaluate the story...as told...and the applicable law in a day. A week at most, and that would allow time to interview everyone involved.
- There was no need for the Administration to DENY the story as told.
- There was no need to pay the political price of a months-long stonewall.
- SOMETHING was offered.
- The story, as told, has that offer being an unpaid position on a presidential advisory board.
- But that board's website shows Sestak could not be eligible for it as a sitting Congressman.
- Sestak has consistently referred to an offer of a "JOB IN THE ADMINISTRATION".
- ObaBubba's story suggests that Obami believed Sestak could be dissuaded from his senatorial ambitions by being offered an unpaid position on an obscure advisory board that he cannot accept.
- Sestak is already a member of the House Armed Services Committee; he has actual stroke.
- Sestak has consistently used the term JOB; when asked if the JOB was a high ranking JOB, he said YES.
- As I've noted before, the conduct of the Obami suggested (pretty conclusively) that Sestak's ORIGINAL story was true, and he could prove it. That is CONFIRMED by the concoction of a (to me) facially false THIRD WAY, where the Obami ADMIT the offer, but make it as innocuous as possible.
- The sponsor of the ObaBubba third way story is a known perjurer, but a highly talented political maven.
- Sestak certainly appears to have been suborned into the third way account, and is struggling to discount his own on-record statements.
So, this is my little contribution to the stirring of the pot this holiday weekend...from The Blog That Nobody ReadsTM. Happy Memorial Day...!!!