Hot Air gives us a pretty good over-view. Michelle Malkin brushes in more detail.
The whole deal is beyond incredible. For you to swallow the load, you have to accept the notion that--
1. Sestak was being offered a "job" that nobody would apply that term to...an unpaid position on some board or other. He's a Congressman, for Pete's sake...he already sits on THREE
2. Obama/Rahm/Clinton thought that this worthless dangle would be shiny enough to get a guy out of a senatorial race.
3. The Obami thought this putative innocuous offer was something they had to stonewall for months.
4. They would use Bill Clinton as their water-boy to convey the "offer".
5. All the back-and-forth with Sestak, Clinton, Sestak's brother, and WH counsel Bauer over the last 48 hours means NOTHING.
I'm not going along with Obama's offer. I hope and pray that conservative members of Congress are not going to swallow, either, and that they keep the pressure on.