Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

CRASH: Abused Hippie Syndrome

David Axlerod was supposed to be having a nice, romantic conversation with the moonbattery.  He was going to tell them how they should starch the Obamic shirts, and clean the floors.  They got snippy, though, and he had to show them who was the man of the house.
"You play a great role in informing people about the stakes of elections," Axelrod told the bloggers. "One of the reasons I was eager to expend time was to enlist you."

He can talk so sweetly when he wants something...  And normally, they are like putty.

And he was spending his precious time with them...which is what they longed for most of all.  He was telling them how important they were, and how he needed them.

But at least one of the moonbat brides got out of line:
That tension burst out into the open when [Susan Madrak of Crooks and Liars] directly asked Axelrod: "Have you ever heard of hippie punching?" That prompted a long silence from Axelrod.
"You want us to help you, the first thing I would suggest is enough of the hippie punching," Madrak added. "We’re the girl you’ll take under the bleachers but you won’t be seen with in the light of day."
Financial hard times strain most relationships…especially family relationships.  The Obami and their brides in the Collectivist intelligentsia (or UN-intelligentsia more aptly) are finding their honeymoon period long over.  That magic person who they just knew would know their needs and desires instinctively, and would bring them their rainbows and unicorns has proven to be…less than even an ordinary guy.


He’s not pure.  Hell, a lot of the time, he’s NOT THERE…even when he’s in the room.   And worst of all, he’s abusing his little brides the same way that pig/Nazi/chimp/moron used to abuse them.  It’s like they just traded one guy for the next abuser.  And, OF COURSE, they defend him from critics…that’s what the submissive spouse does.  Oh, he says the right things, and he DOES loath the America they loath, but he leaves them for those pneumatic blonds of big business.  And he never takes them anywhere anymore.  It's like he's too cool to be seen with them.  They feel...just so used.


He’s a pig, just like all of them…worse, in fact.  He’ll tell his little brides anything to make them stay.  And they will.  He’s all they have, and they’re afraid.

7 comments:

  1. Rags, what happened to get you banned at HotAir? I used to love your posts there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only ("only"...snivel...) banned by Michelle.

    Everyone else is less selective, I guess. Well, AARP banned me years ago...

    And, to answer your question directly, I really dunno. I guess I was stinking up the place somehow... No word of explanation from whoever did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it was at Michelle's. What's your handle on HotAir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I banned AARP - I turned 50 this summer, so immediately got an AARP letter. I took the time to call them and get REMOVED from their lists. Bunch of hypocritical....well, I won't say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always post under the same nom d'plume.

    Q and O is a place where I post much more than HA lately...and sometimes Dan Riehl's place, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q and O? I'm not familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.qando.net/

    I think you'd like them. Good people.

    ReplyDelete