Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

BURN: Oh, Dear...Are We Seeing The Great Unraveling Begin?

I have said in writing that I fear that Mr. Obama...the deepest pathology ever to inhabit the White House...will unravel while in office.  That could NOT be a good thing for this nation.

I have also said in writing that I do not condemn Mr. Obama for his pathology.  I only blame him for putting himself in the Presidency.


We may be seeing the beginning of the great unraveling:
“I wanted [the financial sector] to be stronger than it was before. And over the past two years, that’s meant taking on some powerful interests. Some powerful interests that have been setting the agenda in Washington for a long time, and they’re not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That’s not in my prepared remarks, but it’s true.”
Presidential whining is not pretty.  It is even less pretty when it incorporates so many lies.  Those "powerful interests" lard Obama's cabinet and his closest advisers.  The lobbyists have NEVER been more influential, or made better money for their work than now, today.


That is the way of fascist economics in the Obamabanana Republic.  Business does not compete in the market.  Now it competes via lobbyist's entree with the White House or the cabinet.


Let it be remembered that the two biggest banking whores on earth...Bawny Frank and Chris Dodd...were the prime architects of the "reform" recently passed by the Congress, and signed by this most corrupt President.

4 comments:

  1. Crass, clueless, and completely lacking in class, grace and poise. The arc of immaturity and callowness is long...

    I wasn't particularly a GWB fan, but he wasn't a whiner or a sissy, and compares to the BO08 as cheese does with chalk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They called Bush a monkey, Reagan a gorilla. They laughed at them. This is no job for someone with thin skin.

    "Are We Seeing The Great Unraveling Begin?"

    Like a cheap (empty) suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, RJ...time will tell. It is not something I wish on our nation, but we may get it nonetheless.

    Do you not find his remark an amazing whine?

    ReplyDelete